Sunday 13 February 2011

Just a Sunday

Cheerleading was intense today! Not helped by the fact that I didn't have time to eat properly before I went so only had half a bowl of soup and two bread rolls... Not great for two hours strenuous working out!

Been very good today, drank lots of water, and eaten:
1 Nectarine for breakfast
2 Rolls with half a bowl of tomato soup for lunch
1 bowl of home made veg. cous cous and 2 petit filous for dinner
And then two mini chocolate bars for a snack :)

Not too bad! Seeing my boyfriend tomorrow for Valentines day :D Well excited!

I'm making a mood board for my wall, all nice Thinspo and clothes that I want! I'll take some pictures when I'm done. Also...


It's not perfect, it's getting there though! I'm the left side base on the left extended liberty team (the flyer is standing on her right leg) - we had it perfect three times in a row before, and then we started to get tired! But it's good to know that one week before comp, we can get it perfect :)

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! You girls look great! GOOOOOO, MERLA!!!! All the best Babe! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

    http://www.glitter-town.com/valentines-day-myspace-glitter-graphics-comments-2/valentines-day-myspace-glitter-graphic-24.gif

    ReplyDelete