Friday 16 December 2011

Annnnnd I'm outta here :D

Well, almost.

BF came over Wednesday and gave me the extra big suitcase I need to fit all my stuff in for christmas (oops. It's really heavy and it's going to be great fun getting it on a packed train... three times... yay?)... he was meant to go home Wednesday evening but he kinda stayed the night. I had nothing to do with that  ;) He said just before he left that I was 'better than [he] had expected'... apparently he was expecting a night of suicide attempts and self harming. That boy's such a charmer... as I explained to him, when I'm alone everything gets on top of me and I feel terrible. When I'm around him or other company, normally I'm fine unless I'm feeling really shit. I dunno. I can control myself around people.

I'm trying to find a new theme for my tumblr (http://slipandsink.tumblr.com/)... hmm. Thinking about paying for a premium one, nothing over £2 though. Any suggestions?

I really don't have much else to say. Sad times. Other than how frustrating it is to eat less and stay the same weight. I eat about 1100 calories a day now and I'm STILL 140lbs. WTF.

Also... I do still read your blogs. Honestly.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck is Tumblr anyway?
    I have lots of friends that are into it but I have no clue what it actually is, haha.
    I hope things are going well for you.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete