Wednesday 14 March 2012

Restless

I want to do something, something positive that isn't just centred around me. For a long time I've wanted to run a help site for youths suffering from mental health problems (cos you know, there aren't enough websites about that around... not) but I never know where to begin. Last year I made my unis cheerleading club website but I've lost the files and the programs to do it with when my hard drive wiped itself. I don't know if it's a worthwhile venture tbh. Can they really make that much of a difference? My boyfriend suggested blogging, but he doesn't know about this blog. And besides; all the popular blogs are either about food, fitness, science (which I am not clever enough for) or makeup/fashion. Nothing there that I can do adequately, let alone as an 'authority'.

In other news, for the first time in ages, I weighed in at 137lbs this morning. I should be happier about this.

1 comment:

  1. Try just making a difference to someone some how when ever you can you never know what that might mean for a person.

    ReplyDelete