Thursday, 2 December 2010

Gragghhh

*Bangs head into desk*

I am an utter life fail.

I hate myself.

I hate my life.

I hate that I have no courage any more.

I hate that I have no conviction.

I hate that I don't follow through with what I say.

I hate that I push people away when I need them the most.

I hate that I'm curious and will push an issue when it's clear that the other person doesn't want to talk about it.

I hate that I'm a hypocrite.

I hate that the new drugs have taken my emotions.

I hate that I don't even want to S/H any more because fuck it, it made me feel good.

I hate that I doubt him and his intentions.

I hate that Christmas is coming.

I hate being alive.

I hate being fat.

I hate that he likes my body.

2 comments:

  1. i think we're sisters...haha
    good luck stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girls I was playing around with my blogger settings and I have accidentally deleted my whole blogging account and have had to create a new one!! If you could please support me and follow my journey and I will happily follow yours!!

    http://miss-bree-2011.blogspot.com/

    You can expect to see my daily intake, exercise, Thinspiration and a lot more =)

    Thank you girls

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    Bree =)

    ReplyDelete